Easement Form

If SMEC must install a power line across another person’s property to serve you, the co-op must have a notarized right-of-way easement from the owner of the property that will be crossed. It is the member’s responsibility to secure any easements required. If trees must be cut to clear right-of-way, SMEC will clear the required amount to establish a new line. The debris is the member’s responsibility to clean up.

Download a right-of-way easement form

To view PDF files on your computer, please click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Link to download Adobe Acrobat Reader